Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Refunds are offered by Writology Limited for up to fourteen days after a deadline has passed its expiry. Where applications concern plagiarism, there are no time restrictions. However, customers should provide concrete evidence to prove we are at fault. We accept reliable plagiarism reports as evidence.
Note: Turnitin, iThenticate and WriteCheck are trusted plagiarism reporting systems while SafeAssign and hand-produced notes alleging plagiarism are not thought to be reliable proof.
- Where plagiarism is found in a customer's part of a continuation order, it cannot be attributed to us. We only run authenticity tests on those parts written by our own writers.
- If a customer is dissatisfied with their paper, the matter will be investigated by our Refunds Department and a report provided within three-four days. A full or partial refund will be offered where complaints are genuine.
- We provide revisions at no extra cost for up to 2 days (48 hours) after a deadline expires. A new compensatory order will only be necessary after this period. No further refunds can be provided where our writer consents to completing revisions without additional payment.
- Where larger assignments are concerned, e.g., those that are 20 pages long or more, free revisions are offered for up to one month after the deadline has passed.
- We cannot facilitate free revisions where original instructions have changed. Where crucial materials are not provided until after a piece of writing is complete or is in progress, an additional compensatory order may be requested.
- In choosing our free-of-charge revision service, the customer will need to specify a correspondingly revised deadline with their revision instructions. Due to the complex nature of some instructions or if our agents are unable to reassign an order, revisions can take 24 hours to complete. However, we make every effort to ensure revisions are returned by the requested deadline.
- We ask clients to look out for possible messages from our writers and/or administrators. These will be sent by email or posted to your profile page. It occasionally happens that clients do not upload essential materials with their orders. It remains, however, the responsibility of each customer to provide us with detailed instructions and all required materials at the outset or if requested.
- All orders qualify for a free revision option within 48 hours. Sometimes you may need more time to decide on a revision, so we are giving you an option to increase this timespan up to 14 days. Just choose 'Extended Revision', but note that this will add 30% to your order price, and this money won't be returned if this option is not used. It is mandatory to keep original instructions intact.
A Full Refund
- Full refunds may be offered if a client is double-charged or mistakenly places a duplicate order. In these situations, you may contact our customer support team immediately and request an order cancellation.
- Full refunds are offered if we cannot find a writer for you.
- When a full refund is issued, you should refrain from using any resources already provided in respect to the concerned order.
A Partial Refund
- Clients may request a partial refund in situations where they select the wrong number of pages. The revised price will reflect the correct word count.
- Clients may request a partial refund in situations where they select the wrong writing or educational level.
- Clients may be granted a partial refund in situations where any order they place is found to contain conflicting information/instructions.
- Order cancellation (when a member of our writing staff is assigned):
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
Note: Orders may not be cancelled where an original deadline has 30% still left to run and a writer has been assigned to the order. Additionally, cancellations are not possible when a writer has completed a paper and it has been uploaded.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- We use an order verification process to prevent Internet fraud. Therefore, if our Finance team asks you for verification, the deadline will not begin until you provide the relevant documents. If you are late with verification, you can either request deadline extension or, if your paper is urgent, send us an additional compensatory order.
Word Count Issues
- Pages are counted by number of words where the number of words per page equals 300. However, the exception to this rule is technical writing where a lot of calculations are required. Order price is, therefore, calculated on the level of difficulty.
- Help with (PowerPoint) presentations. Speaker notes are calculated on the basis of 100 to 150 words to each slide. We can provide this service if required.
- The cost of an online test is calculated according to the total amount of questions and by assuming 5 questions (multiple-choice questions included) per page. Therefore, if you have a twenty question assignment, you should order four pages.
- Assignments that are required early will be subject to extra compensation. In such cases, we recalculate the order cost and may ask for an additional order. No further refund can be provided where our writer consents to completing revisions without additional payment.
- Where an order is late being delivered without your prior agreement and/or without a deadline extension being arranged, we will at least offer some amount of refund. The cost difference will be recalculated according to the prices shown on Writology Limited website.
Customers are asked to choose the correct order type when using our writing website. For example, you should choose 'Term Paper' rather than 'Essay' if you need a term paper. Refunds cannot be offered where payment for a service is not yet received.
- Your assigned writer will paraphrase or reword any text you provide in a process known as 'rewriting.' If fresh research is required or you want sources changed or new text adding, a compensatory order will need to be placed because these extra features are equivalent to writing from scratch.
- You are encouraged to check your email and account area on a regular basis in case our administrators or writers have sent you messages. We appreciate prompt responses, especially if we need you to approve a topic chosen by your assigned writer.